The Ghostbusters find themselves confronted with the Sandman, a powerful entity who believes that the world would be a better place if the world was full of sleeping people. No wars, no fighting, no honking cars, only peace and dreams. The Sandman uses his magic dust to put people to sleep and make their dreams come to life. The guys had better find a way to stop him before he puts everyone in the world to to sleep for a five hundred year nap. Can the Ghostbusters defeat the Sandman before they get sleep-dusted themselves?
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The song used in this episode is Mr. Sandman by Tahiti from the Real Ghostbusters Soundtrack.
- The comic book creature the guys encounter was used in a Real Ghostbusters jigsaw puzzle.
- The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man makes an appearance in this episode as a dream.
- When Egon, Ray and Winston shoot through the door to save Peter, four beams are seen coming through the door.
- This episode is available on the official RGB DVD release "Spooky Spirits" along with three other episodes.
- Ray makes reference to his Aunt Lois who appears in the episode, The Spirit of Aunt Lois. and Winston makes reference to his father who appears in a later episode as well
- While chasing the Sandman, Peter gets hit with sleep dust in a nearby room
- Winston Zeddemore: Was that a thud?
- Egon Spengler: That was a thud.