Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|"Mrs. Roger's Neighborhood"|
|Real Ghostbusters episode|
|Written by||Len Janson & Chuck Menville|
|Original air date||September 27, 1986|
|Real Ghostbusters: Season 1|
Real Ghostbusters: Episode Guide
The guys check out a quaint little house while the sweet old lady that owns it waits at the firehouse. The Ghostbusters soon find that the house is a trap set by the demon, Watt and that Mrs Rogers isn't what she seems.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The title card for this episode is actually grammatically incorrect. It should be Rogers' because her name ends with an S.
- The song used in this episode is Don't Play Her Game by Tahiti.
- The bird demon ghost looks very similar to Kenner's first series Chomper Ghost that came with Winston.
- The opening shot of the statues of lions outside Mrs. Rogers house could very well be an homage/reference to the establishing shot of the lions outside the New York Public Library in the first Ghostbusters movie.
- The title is a reference to the children's television show Mister Rogers' Neighborhood.
- Janine gets a phone call from her sister, and this is her first mention. The sister is seen in Janine's Day Off and given the name Doris in the Extreme Ghostbusters episode Fallout
- When the ghostbusters run into Mrs Rogers'/What's bedroom. Ray's hair turns dark brown.
- Egon Spengler: Getting closer...
- Peter Venkman: (Being pelted with dishes) That's comforting!
- The PKE Meter heats up causing Egon to drop it to the ground, smashing it
- Winston Zeddemore: Egon, what happened?
- Egon Spengler: Some strange force sabotaged it.
- Peter Venkman: Yeah, I believe the scientific term is Clutz-itis.
- Peter Venkman: As he sits down Okay guys, check under the beds, in the closets, the usual.
- Winston Zeddemore: Peter, what are you doing?
- Peter Venkman: The important stuff. Writing up our bill!