NES Advantage Controller
The Nintendo Entertainment System Advantage Controller is the main basis for the control circutry Ray and Egon cobbled together in order to drive the Statue of Liberty from Liberty Island to Manhattan to counteract the evil slime of Vigo the Carpathian.
Other parts include:
- 2 Solderless Breadboards
- 1 Breadboard wiring kit (All the wireing on the board can be found in one kit)
- 5mm T1 Red LED
- 5mm T1 White LED
- 3mm white/ivory LED cap
- 10 pin green edge connector by EDAC Inc.
- 14 wire rainbow ribbon cable
- 2 14-pin ribbon cable connectors
- 2 mosfets/voltage regulators
- 3 16-pin ICs
- 1 16-pin chip holder
- 1 24-pin UV EPROM
- 2 1/4 watt Metal Film resistors
- 3 1/4 watt Carbon resistors
- 1 Tantalum Capacitor
- 1 Orange Metal Film Capacitor
- 1 FC2 Electronic Effects board available from http://electroniceffects.com/
These are the original effects boards used to sequence the lights in the proton packs. The effects guy still makes and sells them to the movie industry for prop use. If you don't want to pick one up (mine cost $20) the parts list minus the board is below.
- 1 1/4 watt carbon resistor
- 1 Diode
- 1 Electrolytic Capacitor
- 1 Brown Metal Film Capacitor
- 1 Blue side adjust rectangular potentiometer
- 1 14-pin IC
- 2 16-pin ICs
- Brown perfboard to solder the parts to
The movie prop had working lights, the white one remains steady while the red one blinks about once a second.