An elderly woman asks the Ghostbusters for help with something that's been haunting her attic for 70 years. Peter offers to help free of charge, because she reminds him of his own mother, but Peter finds he's gotten himself into more than he bargained for when their really is a "Thing" in Mrs. Faversham's attic.
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- J. Michael Straczynski's favorite episode.
- Peter: (Having a conversation with himself) 'So, Peter, did you have a nice day?' Oh, yeah. I argued with a hat and coat rack. 'Oh, really?' Yeah.
- Peter: Seven years of college and I can never remember if it's positive to negative or positive to positive.
- Egon: Maybe the noise was physical in origin. Squirrels on the roof, perhaps.
(A huge pounding sound starts to shake the whole house)
- Peter: Squirrels, Egon?
- Egon: Okay, fat squirrels, playing basketball. Satisfied?
- Peter: How come we never meet anything cute? It's always big and mean with lots of teeth.
- Janine: Come along Mrs. Faversham, I'll show you where they figure out new ways to do stupid things.
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|