For users in: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, & Vermont.
I'm Boston-area as well (mildly surprised there aren't more of us here). Trying to start my second pack (first one got carelessly tossed into our storage unit and was crunched--luckily I hadn't put a lot of $ into parts for that one).
I'm a few minutes past Fenway Park on the Green Line (C branch), so immediate suburbs I guess.
If the image is changed slightly (orientation, color, etc) I think it'd be OK
:boogieman: Well Hello, and I;m a ghosthead from the witch city itself, Salem, Ma. Just chiming in for now, hope for more soon,
ShadesMcPherson wrote:I'm going to be moving back home up to Mass soon, we should all get together sometime. It'd be great. I think this is the biggest group of New England Ghost heads i've ever seen.
It could be done it looks like the majority of us are close to Boston, I'm only 45 mintues away. I'm actually surprised there isnt more of us, New England is usually correlated with hauntings in the paranormal world. Not to say that why we're on this board but I would think it would conjour up some interest. :whatever: I wouldnt be apposed to meeting up at a common place
The Charles St. Jail (I pass by it every day to and from work) was recently converted into a hotel, apparently they tried to preserve bits of the original interior. No news of any hauntings there though (at least not that I've heard).
Reporting in from Salem, MA. Keeping all the paranormals here in "Witch City" in check is a hell of a task, but i'm doing my best.
apannos36 wrote:Reporting in from Salem, MA. Keeping all the paranormals here in "Witch City" in check is a hell of a task, but i'm doing my best.
Another from Salem, keeping an eye on the witch activity here, just started to use this, forgot it was here. lol. Could get together with something, could be great.
It looks like we're having a little more activity on the New England page, I stopped checking it a few weeks back, due to lack of activity, I'm glad to the New England GB community growing. We should try keeping our section as active as the other region sections. We are in one of the most haunted areas in the country. :cool:
I am in Camden on the midcoast of Maine, nice to see at least one other Ghost head here, for the longest time I was under the impression I was the only one.

By I am planing on working a uniform shortly, I was pretty disapointed in the Rubies jumpsuit that came out two years ago.

While I am awaiting the delivery of the light bar […]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Greetings

Welcome! Any pics of the work in progress?