For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
By ROBOrob77
...or am I just doing something wrong.

I got on last night to bust some ghosts online, and there was not one single other person than me on multiplayer. I logged on to multiplayer as I usually do, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong on my end. Granted, the game is almost 6 months old, but I thought there'd be at least a few online playing.

lol, I imagine most are playing COD: MW2. That is one fun game. But it's always nice to jump online and bust some skulls every-once-in-awhile.

Perhaps we could schedule another GBfans Game night in the not so distant future?!
By Teamhair
That would be cool! Gareee and I would love a game nigth with a bunch of people. Unfortunately only one of us would be able to play since we only have one PS3 :) But still it would be nice to have an online get together.

Hey who wants to help organize this thing?
By Gareee
Its also the holiday season, and many people are out doing holiday related things.

When we used to play unreal tournament on the pc, we'd alsoways see fewer people on during the holiday season.
By Eric_1A
I still play online every now and then my PSN ID is Allanm00

Also every time I cant find a match, I just restart the game and reenter multiplayer and then there are matches, Im not sure if it is the server youre on or what but that works for me.
By RedSpecial
Im on every day at some point , feel free to add me : psn= RedSpecial-

I agree on the dlc helping to revitalise the game, but i dont see it happening to be honest if they were going to offer dlc it probably would have happened by now.

What we should do is have GBfans dedicated game nights on the ps3, if we can get enough people interested that is.
By ROBOrob77
I was online last night with a couple of others and was able to play a 2 "quick" matches; I emphasize quick because I had to quit about 30 seconds into each game. There was way too much lag. I'd be shooting at a ghost and it's meter wouldn't budge, then it would suddenly disappear and then reappear apx. 20 feet from where it originally was. Has anyone else had a problem with lag time? :sigh:
By RayGBuster
i play online everyday. im number 12 in the world on campaign cash mperky
i dont play with slammers. sp if you slam the ghost 300 times in a row trying to get it in a trap dont play with me i will cuss you out and end the game
By Powlowski
Im always up for some PS3 GBTVG slime kickin' multiplayer action!
my PSN is Powlowski
feel free to add me
By Powlowski
you up for some bustin today?
you didn't miss out. ill host. my headset is on the charger. i posted that in the wee hours this morning sorry i know its a short notice and i should have been a little more clear in my post.
By BassAttack
I just recently got the game, so I feel kinda noobish. I found a match yesterday and they were all experienced players. I wanted to let them know somehow that I was a huge GB fan and not just some kid with a copy of the game but alas. I felt left out because of my stats. lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to playing this a lot online, if you wanna add me my psn is: SpecialAgent005
By Gareee
We haven't really dug into it either yet. We got about 8 games for christmas along with the ps3, and Kratos and God of War grabbed our attention.

I've beaten GOW 1 and 2 now, and teamhairbeat GOW1 and is 3/4 way through gow2 now, so we'll be up to snuff soon for online play.
ROBOrob77 wrote:...or am I just doing something wrong.

I got on last night to bust some ghosts online, and there was not one single other person than me on multiplayer. I logged on to multiplayer as I usually do, so I don't think I'm doing anything wrong on my end. Granted, the game is almost 6 months old, but I thought there'd be at least a few online playing.

lol, I imagine most are playing COD: MW2. That is one fun game. But it's always nice to jump online and bust some skulls every-once-in-awhile.

Perhaps we could schedule another GBfans Game night in the not so distant future?!

I tried to add ya man and go a few rounds but never heard anything from you.
By Gareee
I switched account, so I need to send invites out to everyone again. We still haven;t really gotten proficient enough yet for multiplayer... you can blame bioshock for that.. ;)

Thanks so much! I'll let you know if it works for […]

Proton Props UK

Any update on your pack Ackbar?

I think they just knocked this out cheap. Is the u[…]

I have almost finished all of my 3d printed parts.[…]