Hello all. I want to purchase a bunch of stuff from GBfans for Halloween but I’m a bit confused on the size options for the flight suit. According to the chart they have I’d be 3XL Long but on the “Size” selector there is no option for 3XL long. There’s an “XXXL” but that’s as big as it goes.. 2XL has a long option. But not 3XL. What should I do here? I’m 6.3 Does this mean there is no 3XL long option in stock and I’m screwed or am I missing something?

Any help would be really appreciated. I was also hoping, if GBfans can’t help me, does anyone have any recommendations? I wanted to get one from Magnoli but according to their site I wouldn’t get it by Halloween. Some of the ones on Amazon just look all wrong & cheap. The colouring isn’t correct, the material doesn’t look right. Any recommendations would be really appreciated. Thank you.
I always recommend used Nomex flight suits on eBay if you can find your size. Plenty of results turns up if you search "tan flight suit", and usually you can get one for around $50 or less. Their coloration, texture, and other details are about the most screen-accurate option short of Magnoli.
Kingpin liked this
The thing with Military genuine flightsuits is frankly they're made for generally first response and military service staff. Certain framed style of body shapes which is why the sizes only go up so far. There are companies that do custom sizes for suits, Magnoli and Gibson and Barnes but your gonna be waiting a while for Magnoli and Gibson is sooner but there's still a wait.
Kingpin liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]