This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Ok. So I got a flightsuit and it’s all going pretty well. Except the crotch or, um, inseam. I feel like the suit is cutting off circulation to my, uh, “guy” down there. I tend to dress left but there is nowhere comfortable in this thing for my favourite body part. Especially when I sit down. Is this something others have experienced? The suit sits pretty good otherwise but holy crap there’s not near enough space for my meat and potatoes. I got a great deal om this thing. This is the suit I got https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B007HOMS6G?ref ... th=1&psc=1 only instead of paying 280 I paid 69.99 due to some error they made. So I’d hate to have to take it back.
This was the main reason I ended up doing a Magnloi Jumpsuit. I tried most brands commercially available and they all kind of just cut my balls in half making me look like a perv displaying moose knuckle on halloween. The long versions really just seem to increase leg length.

I guess in theory you could try a jockstrap as some body armor to protect your jewels but, I think the distance from shoulder to crotch on flightsuits is pretty standard across the board.
CaptainAssholay wrote: September 15th, 2023, 7:37 am This was the main reason I ended up doing a Magnloi Jumpsuit. I tried most brands commercially available and they all kind of just cut my balls in half making me look like a perv displaying moose knuckle on halloween. The long versions really just seem to increase leg length.

I guess in theory you could try a jockstrap as some body armor to protect your jewels but, I think the distance from shoulder to crotch on flightsuits is pretty standard across the board.
Ok. Good to know I’m not alone in this, Yeah I think that’s the route I may end up going, with Magnaoli, since they do custom work. It’s just really pricey for something I’d wear maybe once a year on Halloween. Plus they have like a 9 month wait period. How long did it take to get yours?
I haven't noticed any issue, though I ordered my suit a size up to give it the baggy, unprofessional look. I often find myself trying to figure out what to wear underneath the suit. Usually, sweat pants is what I go for since they're comfortable, but sometimes I'll swap them out for workout shorts if I'm worried about overheating.

It’s looking great so far! I will recommend […]

I hadn't thought so. Have to see if we get anyt[…]

I think from the things that go bump in the night,[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]