For news, reviews, videos and general topics about Ghostbusters: The Video Game, and the newer apps on Android and iOS.
mrmichaelt wrote: March 27th, 2024, 2:17 am So to recap what's new

7 shirt logos
Robotics
Manhattan Adventurers Society
GB Engineering
Garraka
Frozen Neon
Melody Diner
Repossessed

3 are common while 4 are legendary and looks like they're unlocked by the Familiar Connections Side Hustle?

Then the Frozen Suit tint is unlocked by the Bitter Cold Side Hustle along with something else shirt/shirt logo?

Mini-Puft Mayhem shirt logo is unlocked through the 1st Community Milestone.

Necrogeist skins.

Modern Age Proton Pack and Particle Thrower Research Contracts.

Garraka Ghost Bounty.

Samhain Ghost Bounty is replayable now.

There's no new clothes (e.g. tops, bottoms, shoes, glasses), no new Tenure (plus is appears to be suspended overall), no new maps, no new clippings or Tobin pages, etc.
Uhhh... I don't appear to have the new patches and the paid access pack appears to have removed the patch rewards from the side hustle menu.
SpaceBallz wrote: March 27th, 2024, 8:10 am
mrmichaelt wrote: March 27th, 2024, 2:17 am Robotics
Manhattan Adventurers Society
GB Engineering
Garraka
Frozen Neon
Melody Diner
Repossessed
Are they just newspaper clippings or something? I don't see those anywhere
They're patches. Patches Access pass didn't give people...
Just throwing this out there as a suggestion that would improve off-line gameplay. It would be really cool if they could implement an "orders" system like Battlefield or the old Star Wars Battlefront games. Imagine being able to order the bots to "throw trap" or "find rift" etc. Small orders that would allow you to communicate to the bots in the same way you would real players.
Hairy Biker liked this
SpaceBallz wrote: March 27th, 2024, 8:10 am Are they just newspaper clippings or something? I don't see those anywhere
Nah, all the new cosmetics are locked behind Side Hustles and Research Contracts.
ShandorMiningCo wrote: March 31st, 2024, 1:21 pm
zeta otaku wrote:Don't forget you can also alter their gear! Just don't use complex things like whip pulsar or remote trap, they will NEVER activate them.
No way! FE packs for everyone, huzzah!
The interface is a little clunky, but once you make sense of it, it's pretty easy to do.
ShandorMiningCo liked this
zeta otaku wrote: April 1st, 2024, 7:21 am
Bison256 wrote: April 1st, 2024, 6:13 am Why on earth did they add the weird padding and giant neck support to the Frozen Empire pack shell? Those aren't in the film.
But... they are? Even the original pack Trevor uses on his second attempt to catch Slimer has it. But yeah, every new pack in the movie has that extra padding.
It's there but the spirits unleashed version exaggerated it, particularly the neck padding.
Bison256 wrote:It's there but the spirits unleashed version exaggerated it, particularly the neck padding.
To be fair it is pretty chonky on some of them.

Although I agree in SU they did go a bit overboard. They've done a fantastic job on recreating everything else. But I gotta say with the slightly cartoony vibe on the characters it sorta works.
mrmichaelt wrote: April 5th, 2024, 9:11 pm People will prolly replay the Samhain bounty and raid the fungi on the battlefield realm.
Not a bad tactic, but don't discount how easy it is to 100% fungi on Prison and Bar, especially with some lucky RNG.
So the new FE pack is alright, so is the winter flight suit and overall FE theme. Not sure why they didn't add the Spengler's and Grooberson around though. While they were filming or doing ADR I'm sure they could have gotten some lines in. Especially with the book shop not being correct as per the film...I think that would have been a nice thing to do in the film to be honest.

Also...anyone else since the patch they can't keep their boots tucked? I've changed whole outfits, boots, checked tucked and untucked on the menu but they still all pull Venkman.
RealGhostbusterJay wrote: April 6th, 2024, 6:15 am So the new FE pack is alright, so is the winter flight suit and overall FE theme. Not sure why they didn't add the Spengler's and Grooberson around though. While they were filming or doing ADR I'm sure they could have gotten some lines in. Especially with the book shop not being correct as per the film...I think that would have been a nice thing to do in the film to be honest.

Also...anyone else since the patch they can't keep their boots tucked? I've changed whole outfits, boots, checked tucked and untucked on the menu but they still all pull Venkman.
The boot thing is a known bug as are the cameras not being interactable.

As for the Spenglers and Grooberson... likeness rights and actors would need to be paid. Just because it's Ghostbusters and a tie-in, it's still a separate project they'd have to get paid for (or at least compensated for). That said, there are a lot of new lines from the player busters and civilians now and their interactions make a bit more sense. I don't think we'll get any new content that will include any new voice lines from Winston or Ray and it'll just be game content.

Next up is the Summer of Slimer followed by the Scoleri Brothers in the fall.
Christof, Kingpin liked this

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]