I tried hemming my jumpsuits legs for last years Halloween and it really didn't work out great. They're still too long and I even had to roll them up at the bottom. I'm not fond of the accurate boots they wore so I can't really tuck them under. I know Venkman went with them untucked but I'm clumsy enough I could inadvertently trip. Any ideas?
VenomSymbiote wrote: June 13th, 2023, 11:10 pm I tried hemming my jumpsuits legs for last years Halloween and it really didn't work out great. They're still too long and I even had to roll them up at the bottom. I'm not fond of the accurate boots they wore so I can't really tuck them under. I know Venkman went with them untucked but I'm clumsy enough I could inadvertently trip. Any ideas?
Why don't you take it to a professional to fix? It wouldn't cost much, with most of the cost related to buying new shorter zippers for the bottom of the pant legs. I've had pants altered for less than $20 in recent years. Lot's of dry cleaners also offer alterations, but a Google search of your area can point you in the right direction.

On the expensive side, Magnoli's suits are incredible and custom fit to your measurements.
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Looks like zip ties from the GB reference librar[…]

It’s looking great so far! I will recommend […]

I hadn't thought so. Have to see if we get anyt[…]

I think from the things that go bump in the night,[…]