Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
On Monday night October 27, 2008 the Arizona Ghostbusters attended a screening of "Ghostbusters" at the local United Artists theater. The theater held a trivia contest before the movie with Ghostbusters related trivia questions. After the trivia the team came in and passed out twinkies and Stay-Puft Marshmallow bags to the audience. When the movie was over the team posed for some pictures with audience members. I'll update as I get more in. It was a great end to our busy schedule this month. A large portion of the audience were in GB shirts which was great to see. Screenings like this are certainly hope Ghostbusters will be around for along time.

Getting ready

The team

Proud Marshmallow owners. These girls sat behind us and quoted every line of the movie. Not sure if even we can do that.

We have a few potential recruits trying out the equipment

I guess you can make the Venkman tux shirt work with a pack

Man thanks again for the invite! That has to have been one of the best times I have had in a very long time! My brothers were so excited about seeing you guys again, and it really means a lot to all us that you guys go out of your way to do stuff like this. The crowd was really impressed when my brothers who are just 11 were answering more questions than the adults during the trivia, I one some tickets to a screening of Pulp Fiction and my bros won tickets for Jurassic park 1 and some posters! I have to admit when you guys burst into the theatere playing the theam song throwing out marshmellows and twinkies it brought tears to my eyes to see the expressions on my brothers faces! I mean they were dancing to the music and jumping around it was just incredible. I hope to join you guys soon if you guys have that much fun then im really missing out!
I'm glad you and your brothers enjoyed the show. That's exactly why we do events like this. We're always looking for new events and luckily we get asked back to ones we've done before. You do get hooked on doing stuff like this. That's why were so busy but it's certainly time for a little break. Especially with a 5 mile MS Walk coming up. Hope to see you out again soon so keep an eye on our calendar.
That looked awesome guys. Great photos. Keep up the great charity work!

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]