For users in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Kansas, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, & Utah.
So I guess I'm officially beginning my GB suit build. I'm ordering most of the parts from multimedia mayhem (including their aluminum motherboard), juniper electronics lights kit, Crix's sound board and using the Studio Creations vacuum pack kit.

I'm hoping to have everything that I need for the pack within about 2 weeks. Everything will be brand new. I've looked at the "plans" pages here, but am not so sure I feel 100% confident doing it all by myself. If I had someone that was willing to come over and just give me a few minutes of guidance it would me mucho appreciado.

My biggest concerns are:

a) not irreversibly screwing something up
b) making sure I build it right, so that sound/lights can be upgraded/repaired as needed
c) using as little "glue" as possible (I want this to be a tough build)

Also, if you're in the Dallas area and have anything for sale, or parts you could let go of, let me know. I've only officially ordered the flight suit, belt, r-331 clippard valve and nametag. Everything else is "pending" a response from the parts sellers.

Also, since I'm buying everything new (so far anyway) if anyone has any opinions on parts/etc... feel free to chime in. Thanks guys!
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]