Thank you! I really thought I was onto something unique--I pretty much did this in my own little bubble and then started seeing Ectos EVERYWHERE :) And I've found *7* MINI Ectos. Three of us in Clubmans like mine!

The small light bars were a concession actually... I originally wanted two Wolo Infinity (full size!) bars and loved how it looked in my scale drawings, but the weight/amperage were too much. I bought some blue lenses for a full size bar and am planning on making housings for the small bars.
It looks awesome! I really like how you twisted the original elements to fit your vehicle's design, rather than trying to follow the original outline 1 for 1 - the phone number and such on the back doors instead of the fenders looks great.
dcrogers liked this
By dcrogers
Macktacular wrote: October 24th, 2023, 9:21 pm It looks awesome! I really like how you twisted the original elements to fit your vehicle's design, rather than trying to follow the original outline 1 for 1 - the phone number and such on the back doors instead of the fenders looks great.
Thank you! Honestly I spent a lot of time (really mostly only the waking moments) thinking about the backstory of the idea and had this whole thing in my head :lol: So it definitely wasn't an attempt to be Ecto-1; it was what would a new franchisee using leftover gear from the late '90s do with a Clubman. I liked how the bits that look small on -1 look giant on -0.5. :)
    Ghostbusters Day 2024

Some new details on the Buffalo Ghostbusters' cele[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]