Discuss the upcoming 4th movie, Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire to be released in March 2024.
By mrmichaelt
Like I did for Afterlife, this will be a thread about documenting the deleted scenes. Paul Rudoff has started with a list so I'm working off that in starting this thread. So if anyone remembers all those trailers, TV spots, online spots, and clips that didn't make it into the movie in theaters or you found interviews where the cast and crew lists a deleted scene, this is the place to post them. I will try to keep a 'master list' handy in this original post. Once I see the movie, I'll reorganize things.

--What we know--

--Deleted Scenes seen in previews, B-roll, special features, books--

Trimmed - Firefighters had more scenes
"my part got cut way down in the edit."
Source: Brandon Burke reply

SEWER DRAGON
Trimmed - Manhole cover landing in the road during the Sewer Dragon chase.
Source: Final Trailer (3/1/24), screengrab

MAYOR'S OFFICE
Trimmed - Voice-over from Peck: "They called themselves Ghostbusters. According to these hacks, they saved the world. No eyewitnesses. And who is found to carry the torch? Descendants of Egon Spengler." and the end of the scene ("Overruled." "Sustained.")
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24)

Trimmed - Winston was present in the Mayor's office.
Source: Major Films, Screen X trailer, 24 second mark

Deleted - The NY1 News segment came together in post and originally the dialogue was all from Mayor Peck.
Source: Rough Cut Podcast, 20:26-21:01

Alternate: They kept changing the amount jokes vs. story in the Mayor scene.
Source: Rough Cut Podcast, 23:23-23:37

BOOKSTORE
Trimmed - Exterior shot of people walking into Ray's Occult Books to sell their possessed items
Source: International Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab

Trimmed - Some of Aykroyd's material at Ray's Occult: "Here, we pay top dollar for your possessed possessions" and "I've never seen anything like this...at all."
Source: International Trailer (1/29/24)

Deleted - Podcast smashed more items
Source: PukieDoug

Alternate - Kumail's "Have it for forty" is also different in the film, where he says something to the effect of, "You can have everything in the box for forty bucks."

Deleted - An effect involving the jar of mood slime
Source: PukieDoug

ATTIC
Deleted - Shot of Trevor shooting at Slimer who is off-screen
Source:

Deleted - Trevor finding the vintage magazine.
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab

FIREHOUSE (Containment Unit walls are broken)
Alternate - Gary and Callie examining the frozen containment unit in the basement. (alternate angle)
Source: promotional still

Deleted - Gary and Peter in the basement surrounded by heaters. Gary asks Peter what he would have done "back in the day". He replies, "I would have showered, and shaved, and hit the clubs." Gary sarcastically comments, "That was really helpful. Thank you."
Source: promotional still, TV spot (fourth)

Washington Square Park
Alternate - Melody says "Oh, don’t worry. I get it. I’m like a hundred years old. You got a name?" instead of "I've had a lot of time to practice. So, got a name?"
Source: THR

PRC INTRO
Trimmed - Peter being present during introduction to Paranormal Research Center and Pukey intro
Source: trailer

Deleted - Phosphor replaced with Bonesy.
Source: Doug

PRC PETER NADEEM
Deleted - Peter dialogue was cut out.
Quote: "REID: The Venkman/Nadeem scene with the pasta strainer on his head. Nadeem getting more and more upset - and the fire behind him is starting to ignite. What was really hard about the scene was that there was quite a bit of dialogue cut out of it. In the script, Venkman is only supposed to throw the pen at Nadeem once, but because Bill does it in different ways and do them at different times, when you took some of the dialogue out you still needed to convey what’s happening with the fire."
Source: Boris FX

LIBRARY
Trimmed - Ray telling Phoebe and Podcast, "Grab your juice boxes."
Source: TV spot (fourth)

Deleted - Hubert guiding Ray, Phoebe, and Podcast to the hidden area of the library in an elevator.
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23), screengrab

Alternate - Photos of stone reliefs documenting Garraka's history being unfolded by Hubert in the library. (In the final film, his history is done as an animation.)
Source: Japanese Trailer (2/28/24), screengrab

LAB (pre-Garakka)
Deleted - Lars's line "Ever since you brought in this orb, strange things have been occurring."

DEEP FREEZE
Deleted - Ray telling Gary and Callie about Death Chill in kitchen, and Grooberson and Callie are being informed of the Death Chill ("Like, literally scared to death?" "That's messed up."). Trevor's trimmed line, "You know, I wasn't sure about you guys wanting to move to this place. Garbage, ghosts, garbage ghosts..." is potentially also from this scene, as it is presumably a reference to what happens at the library. Trevor's "Do we have a chopper?"
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23), Domestic Trailer (1/29/24),

Trimmed - Gary sings the Ghostbusters song at the tail end of the scene with him and Callie in the bedroom.
Source: "Fight" TV spot, clip

Deleted - At the start is a shot of Gary saying, "We ain’t afraid of no ghost" as he walks out of the bedroom.
Source: "Everything in This Place is Haunted" social media ad (3/22/2024)

Deleted - Traffic and people freezing on the streets of Eldridge and Broome, which was filmed on June 10 & 11, 2023. Extras running and pretending to be cold, with gusts of wind being produced by big fans and leaf blowers, and a little girl holding an ice cream cone.
Source: Spook Central

Deleted - Close up of teens in the Wonder Wheel cabin at Coney Island.

LAB (Garakka attack)
Alternate - Lucky yells "Get away from her!" but in the movie yells "Hey, asshole!"
Source:

Deleted - Lucky being frozen + freezing right up to her eyeball.

FINALE

Deleted - Scenes before the preparations for the final siege on the firehouse come together
Source: Collider, Gil Kenan

Trimmed - Trevor asking Lars, "Wait, do we even have weapons?" "We have lots of weapons."
Source: TV spot (second)

Deleted - The family on the firehouse roof in parkas. (Only Trevor and Lucky go up there.)

Trimmed - Trevor examining a string of Slimer's ectoplasm dripping from the ceiling.

Trimmed - Lars saying "Oh no!" and then ending up on the floor covered in Pukey's ectoplasm
Source: TV spot (third)

Alternate - When Death Chill creeps up to Firehouse in trailer, No Ghost sign is added.
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23)

Deleted - Gary, Callie and Phoebe at window. Callie firing out the window
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23),

Deleted - Ray says "no point trappin' we be zappin'" (?)
Source: B-roll

Trimmed - Ray piloting the drone trap. Peter says "That was some talent" at end of Garakka fight
Source: "Raving" TV spot

PLACEMENT IN MOVIE UNKNOWN
Deleted - Whatever was filmed outside the Community Medical Center of Elmhurst Hospital at 80th Street and 41st Avenue in Queens on June 14, 2023.

Deleted - Kids playing in an opened fire hydrant. (also filmed on Eldridge and Broome)

Deleted - Janine answering the phone with her trademark line, "Ghostbusters. Whadda ya want?" and pressing the "We Got One" button on her desk.
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab and Final Trailer (3/1/24), screengrab

Deleted/alternate - Winston's v/o: "All over New York City, ghost attacks are on the rise, and we are the only ones equipped to fight back." Note that this flows so well into the "Welcome to the new Paranormal Research Center. We've spent 40 years trapping them..." bit that is an alternate to what's in the film that I wouldn't be surprised if this was voice-over recorded just for the trailer.
Source: International Trailer (1/30/24)

Deleted - What was filmed in Tring Museum
Source: imgur and Logan Kim

Deleted - Phoebe and Melody take the subway.
Source: Emily Lind instagram

Deleted - More Pukey. "There were some other shots done of Pukey that diddnt make the Final Cut"
Source: Doug, GBFans post

Deleted - Lucky stands up for Winston and reminds him it's not okay to let some things slide and be more outspoken.
Source: Cup of Soul Show, 12:08 mark
Quote: "They're all truly truly talented and I have to really give a big shout out to Celeste O'Connor who is in the movie and she plays Lucky but she's a black actress who is just incredible and I remember it was one scene where she kind of stood up for me and reminded me that it's not okay to let some things just slide. Sometimes you need to go a little bit more outspoken and she's just amazing."

Deleted - Shane Reid was almost kept in the movie as a voice on the phone.
Source: Rough Cut Podcast, 36:35-36:40

Deleted - Slimer licks someone.
Source: Report All Ghosts!, 49:38-49:41

--Digital erasures/additions/changes in Trailers/Movie--

--Not Filmed--

"We had a more expansive concept earlier on where a lot of the action at the beginning of the third act spilled out much wider."
Source: The Wrap

--Unknown if Filmed--

Doll Owner is credited in end credits. Had a cut scene after Harold's wife?

Considered Melody floating but decided on her walking.
Source: THR

Podcast getting on official name patch on his flight suit
Kingpin, RedSpecial liked this
It's not just deleted scenes but slightly variations on dialogue too in a few places and some good old classic misdirection.

Last night I was a bit too excited to really take it all in but I'm watching again tomorrow. I didn't notice Pinfield mentioning having "weapons" in the theatrical cut, and Patton Oswalts quote about people freezing to death in the middle of July felt slightly different and implied it might be happening in present day.
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm Like I did for Afterlife, this will be a thread about documenting the deleted scenes. Paul Rudoff has started with a list so I'm working off that in starting this thread. So if anyone remembers all those trailers, TV spots, online spots, and clips that didn't make it into the movie in theaters or you found interviews where the cast and crew lists a deleted scene, this is the place to post them. I will try to keep a 'master list' handy in this original post. Once I see the movie, I'll reorganize things.

--What we know--

--Deleted Scenes seen in previews, B-roll, special features, books--

1. Whatever was filmed outside the Community Medical Center of Elmhurst Hospital at 80th Street and 41st Avenue in Queens on June 14, 2023.

2. Traffic and people freezing on the streets of Eldridge and Broome, which was filmed on June 10 & 11, 2023. Extras running and pretending to be cold, with gusts of wind being produced by big fans and leaf blowers, and a little girl holding an ice cream cone.

3. Kids playing in an opened fire hydrant. (also filmed on Eldridge and Broome)
Source: Teaser 11/8/2023, screengrab

4. Teens in the Wonder Wheel cabin at Coney Island.
Source: Teaser, 11/8/2023, screengrab

5. Hubert guiding Ray, Phoebe, and Podcast to the bowels of the New York Public Library in an elevator.

6. Lucky freezing right up to her eyeball.

7. The family on the firehouse roof in parkas. (Only Trevor and Lucky go up there.)

8. Trevor finding the vintage magazine in the attic.
Source: Domestic Trailer 1/29/2024, screengrab

9. Janine answering the phone with her trademark line, "Ghostbusters. Whadda ya want?"
Source: Domestic Trailer 1/29/2024, screengrab

10. People walking into Ray's Occult Books.
Source: International Trailer 1/29/2024, screengrab

11. Manhole cover landing in the road during the Sewer Dragon chase.
Source: Final Trailer 3/1/2024, screengrab

12. Janine pressing the "We Got One" button on her desk.
Source: Final Trailer 3/1/2024, screengrab

13. Photos of stone reliefs documenting Garraka's history being unfolded by Hubert in the library. (In the final film, his history is done as an animation.)
Source: Japanese Trailer 2/28/2024, screengrab

14. Gary sings the Ghostbusters song at the tailend of the scene with him and Callie in the bedroom.
Source: "Fight" spot, clip

15. Gary and Callie examining the frozen containment unit in the basement.

16. Gary and Peter in the basement surrounded by heaters. Gary asks Peter what he would have done "back in the day". He replies, "I would have showered, and shaved, and hit the clubs." Gary sarcastically comments, "That was really helpful. Thank you."
Source: promotional still, "Courage" and "Team Up" spots

17. Gary saying "Hold on to your ass!" during Sewer Dragon chase

18. Ray telling Phoebe and Podcast, "Hold onto to your juice boxes"

--Digital erasures/additions/changes in Trailers/Movie--

When Death Chill creeps up to Firehouse in trailer, No Ghost sign is added.

--Not Filmed--

--Unknown if Filmed--
Damn. Impressive list. Excellent work.
There is also definitely a shot of a manhole cover hitting the road. Maybe an alternate take. One hits the road and I believe it embeds itself in the asphalt, and a second lands on a car.

EDIT: I saw this in Dolby Cinema at AMC, and I should've said more clearly: "Hold onto your ass" was present as well.

Also, I seem to recall that one of the spots has a shot of Lars totally covered in slime to end the scene where he gets barfed on by the little rolling ghost, but the movie cuts away.
mrmichaelt, robbritton liked this
Some more I just thought of, in part by rewatching the trailers:

Whatever scene where Grooberson and Callie are being informed of the Death Chill is gone ("Like, literally scared to death?" "That's messed up.").

Lines that are heard in voice-over that never appear or are replaced:
  • Big swaths of Peck's voice-over from the full US trailer: "They called themselves Ghostbusters. According to these hacks, they saved the world. No eyewitnesses. And who is found to carry the torch? Descendants of Egon Spengler."
  • End of the scene in Peck's office. "Overruled." "Sustained."
  • Some of Aykroyd's material at Ray's Occult: "Here, we pay top dollar for your possessed possessions" and "I've never seen anything like this...at all."
  • Kumail's "Have it for forty" is also different in the film, where he says something to the effect of, "You can have everything in the box for forty bucks."
  • Winston's "All over New York City, ghost attacks are on the rise, and we are the only ones equipped to fight back." Note that this flows so well into the "Welcome to the new Paranormal Research Center. We've spent 40 years trapping them..." bit that is an alternate to what's in the film that I wouldn't be surprised if this was voice-over recorded just for the trailer.
  • Lars's "Ever since you brought in this orb, strange things have been occurring."
  • Trevor's line about "Garbage, ghosts, garbage ghosts"
The shot of Phoebe in the frozen firehouse near the pole looking up as the camera rises is not in the movie as far as I can remember either.

Also, a slight clarification on the line outside Ray's Occult: I can't remember for sure, but if there is a shot missing, it's only the exterior shot. I believe the shot of the interior, where they're lined up, is present right before the old woman sits down with the watch. But it's possible both appear in the film.
mrmichaelt liked this
Not to get three replies in a row here, but I do want to distinguish with a new comment whenever I have something new to add. I just watched this TV spot, and there are a couple of shots that suggest there was once a scene where Ray spoke to everybody in the kitchen and that is the source of the missing "Like, literally scared to death?" bit. I think the shot of Phoebe, Trevor, and Callie at about 6 seconds might also be from that scene. Presumably it takes place after the library sequence since Ray is still in his jean jacket.

Also, I'm not sure I remember any scenes in the finished film of Phoebe looking out the window of the firehouse during the climax.
mrmichaelt liked this
Saw the movie last night and loved it; but it did feel like they were forced to leave stuff out to fit a run time. I'm really hoping there's a good and long director's cut in our future.

Especially the first scene Bill Murray is in. I saw that and thought "Alright, there's probably a days worth of footage on that, and I want all of it."
SpaceBallz, Namssorg liked this
I get the feeling that because of the whole supposed outrage of "trailers spoiling the movie" from people, Gil and Jason wanted to film some scenes that weren't probably intended to be in the film itself.

Now, I have YET to see the film, I was going to, but due to my back problems (slipped/bulging disc and sciatica), I have no chance to sit and watch all of Frozen Empire even if i sit in my mobility wheelchair (yes, I changed from scooter to wheelchair which I fondly nicknamed it the "Ecto-Wheelchair" lol). That and I WAS going to order my jumpsuits ready for the film as I wanted to enter in style (...and suck in the gut, I AM a Ghostbuster after all! XD). I will say, it looks good, will it be as good as Afterlife or GB2? Ehh, I'll have to find out lol
SpaceBallz liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm 4. Teens in the Wonder Wheel cabin at Coney Island.
That was in the film, along with a good chunk of the material from the teaser trailer.
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm14. Gary sings the Ghostbusters song at the tailend of the scene with him and Callie in the bedroom.
Source: "Fight" spot, clip
I get the feeling from watching that (especially the fact it looks like Carrie is corpsing) that that's a bit of Paul mucking about at the end of the take, rather than an intentional part of the scene. :)
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm15. Gary and Callie examining the frozen containment unit in the basement.
We do see it, but not from that angle, we see it from the POV of the stairs after Callie called Phoebe down to take a look at the Unit.
tylergfoster wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 1:06 am Also, I'm not sure I remember any scenes in the finished film of Phoebe looking out the window of the firehouse during the climax.
I can confirm that segment was in the final film.
mrmichaelt liked this
We may have to wait a while to see the deleted scenes, check out that release date for the blu-ray on Amazon!

Kingpin, robbritton liked this
Kingpin wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 11:05 am
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm 4. Teens in the Wonder Wheel cabin at Coney Island.
That was in the film, along with a good chunk of the material from the teaser trailer.
Part of the scene is in the film. There is a close-up of the freeze crawling up the side of the Wonder Wheel and then specifically across the cabin with the teens in it that I believe were trimmed. You only see the wide of them looking at the approaching storm cloud.

One thing that might be useful at this point would be to try and break the list up a bit and organize it between stuff that was just trimmed and actual scenes or bits that were clearly removed. Venkman and Gary in the basement, for example, was clearly part of a scene. I think we can safely say Ray explaining Garakka in the kitchen was a scene, and we can potentially extrapolate where it belonged via context clues, like costuming and lighting. Then there's snippets of dialogue that could've gone in several places. I would probably organize them as close as we can to where they would've gone in the film, as the list is sort of random right now.
Last edited by tylergfoster on March 22nd, 2024, 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingpin liked this
SpaceBallz wrote: March 21st, 2024, 8:20 pm The "hold onto your ass!" Scene was definitely in the imax screening I just got out of.
Likewise in the Cineworld Super Screen cut i saw.
Coover5 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 1:19 pm
RichardLess wrote: March 21st, 2024, 7:40 pm Damn. Impressive list. Excellent work.
Sorry to go off topic but ...

As I recall you were hospitalized for Afterlife's theatrical run. Have you been able to see this one?
Yep. Crazy that was like 3 years ago. But yeah I saw Frozen Empire & I’ll say this. Seeing a Ghostbusters movie in theatres with a packed theatre? That alone was worth it.
Sav C, Kieron W liked this
mrmichaelt wrote: March 20th, 2024, 11:41 pm Like I did for Afterlife, this will be a thread about documenting the deleted scenes. Paul Rudoff has started with a list so I'm working off that in starting this thread. So if anyone remembers all those trailers, TV spots, online spots, and clips that didn't make it into the movie in theaters or you found interviews where the cast and crew lists a deleted scene, this is the place to post them. I will try to keep a 'master list' handy in this original post. Once I see the movie, I'll reorganize things.
SEWER DRAGON
Trimmed - Manhole cover landing in the road during the Sewer Dragon chase.

MAYOR'S OFFICE
Trimmed - Voice-over from Peck: "They called themselves Ghostbusters. According to these hacks, they saved the world. No eyewitnesses. And who is found to carry the torch? Descendants of Egon Spengler." and the end of the scene ("Overruled." "Sustained.")
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24)

BOOKSTORE
Trimmed - Exterior shot of people walking into Ray's Occult Books to sell their possessed items
Source: International Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab

Trimmed - Some of Aykroyd's material at Ray's Occult: "Here, we pay top dollar for your possessed possessions" and "I've never seen anything like this...at all."

Alternate - Kumail's "Have it for forty" is also different in the film, where he says something to the effect of, "You can have everything in the box for forty bucks."

ATTIC
Deleted - Trevor finding the vintage magazine.
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab

FIREHOUSE (Containment Unit walls are broken)
Alternate - Gary and Callie examining the frozen containment unit in the basement. (alternate angle)

Deleted - Gary and Peter in the basement surrounded by heaters. Gary asks Peter what he would have done "back in the day". He replies, "I would have showered, and shaved, and hit the clubs." Gary sarcastically comments, "That was really helpful. Thank you."
Source: promotional still, TV spot (fourth)

LIBRARY
Trimmed - Ray telling Phoebe and Podcast, "Grab your juice boxes."
Source: TV spot (fourth)

Deleted - Hubert guiding Ray, Phoebe, and Podcast to the hidden area of the library in an elevator.

Alternate - Photos of stone reliefs documenting Garraka's history being unfolded by Hubert in the library. (In the final film, his history is done as an animation.)
Source: Japanese Trailer (2/28/24), screengrab

LAB (pre-Garakka)
Deleted - Lars's line "Ever since you brought in this orb, strange things have been occurring."

DEEP FREEZE
Deleted - Ray telling Gary and Callie about Death Chill in kitchen, and Grooberson and Callie are being informed of the Death Chill ("Like, literally scared to death?" "That's messed up."). Trevor's trimmed line, "You know, I wasn't sure about you guys wanting to move to this place. Garbage, ghosts, garbage ghosts..." is potentially also from this scene, as it is presumably a reference to what happens at the library.
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23), Domestic Trailer (1/29/24)

Trimmed - Gary sings the Ghostbusters song at the tail end of the scene with him and Callie in the bedroom.
Source: "Fight" TV spot, clip

Deleted - Traffic and people freezing on the streets of Eldridge and Broome, which was filmed on June 10 & 11, 2023. Extras running and pretending to be cold, with gusts of wind being produced by big fans and leaf blowers, and a little girl holding an ice cream cone.

Deleted - Close up of teens in the Wonder Wheel cabin at Coney Island.

LAB (Garakka attack)
Deleted - Lucky being frozen + freezing right up to her eyeball.

FINALE
Trimmed - Trevor asking Lars, "Wait, do we even have weapons?" "We have lots of weapons."
Source: TV spot (second)

Deleted - The family on the firehouse roof in parkas. (Only Trevor and Lucky go up there.)

Trimmed - Trevor examining a string of Slimer's ectoplasm dripping from the ceiling.

Trimmed - Lars saying "Oh no!" and then ending up on the floor covered in Pukey's ectoplasm
Source: TV spot (third)

Alternate - When Death Chill creeps up to Firehouse in trailer, No Ghost sign is added.
Source: Teaser Trailer (11/8/23)

Trimmed - Peter says "That was some talent" at end of Garakka fight
Source: "Raving" TV spot

UNKNOWN
Deleted - Whatever was filmed outside the Community Medical Center of Elmhurst Hospital at 80th Street and 41st Avenue in Queens on June 14, 2023.

Deleted - Kids playing in an opened fire hydrant. (also filmed on Eldridge and Broome)

Deleted - Janine answering the phone with her trademark line, "Ghostbusters. Whadda ya want?" and pressing the "We Got One" button on her desk.
Source: Domestic Trailer (1/29/24), screengrab and Final Trailer (3/1/24), screengrab

Deleted/alternate - Winston's v/o: "All over New York City, ghost attacks are on the rise, and we are the only ones equipped to fight back." Note that this flows so well into the "Welcome to the new Paranormal Research Center. We've spent 40 years trapping them..." bit that is an alternate to what's in the film that I wouldn't be surprised if this was voice-over recorded just for the trailer.
Source: International Trailer (1/30/24)
Last edited by tylergfoster on March 23rd, 2024, 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrmichaelt liked this
DocLathropBrown wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 11:26 am It isn't IMAX exclusive, it was in my normal 2D showing.
I didn't say it was Imax exclusive, someone who was at the premiere stated that the scene was cut.
tylergfoster wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 10:50 amAlternate - Manhole cover landing in the road during the Sewer Dragon chase. [Maybe an alternate version?]
Can now confirm this was in the film, it's just been trimmed in the version used in the trailer.
tylergfoster liked this
I seem to recall Lucky in the trailer yelling "GET AWAY FROM HER!" (also Craig from YHS comparing it to Sigourney in Aliens yelling it at the queen) but in the movie its "HEY ASSHOLE!" and she throws out the trap and starts blasting...this of course in the Research Lab.
GBDave904 wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 4:48 pm I dont know if this quite fits as well, but, I recall a piece of merch tied into a skeptic group/anti-spiritualist group that was released as part of FE bits....that never really got tied into the film.
I think I recall seeing that poster in Ray's Occult as part of the set dressing.
Gruberson and the Spengler's being on top of a roof wearing the red jackets with gruberson going 'oh ho ho' was removed entirely.

Trevor firing the wand at something offscreen (seemingly at slimer) also removed entirely.
Kingpin wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 4:53 pm
GBDave904 wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 4:48 pm I dont know if this quite fits as well, but, I recall a piece of merch tied into a skeptic group/anti-spiritualist group that was released as part of FE bits....that never really got tied into the film.
I think I recall seeing that poster in Ray's Occult as part of the set dressing.
oooh nice. Im gonna hafta try and keep an eye out in my next couple times viewing. That set has SO MUCH going on and I fkn love it!

I know you didn’t ask me, but here&rsquo[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

I made one a few years ago using a Lifegard IV and[…]

On one screw when I was drilling out the plug I we[…]

Only downside is they’ll likely be so expens[…]