The Stiff wrote:It is awesome that he did this, but it does not have any connection to GB3. He simply wore the costume because it was an important part of his cameo in Zombieland.
true, but then why didnt he come out in zombie makeup or wearing his zombieland costume and makeup? yes he was "playing Ghostbusters" with Woody Harrelsons character, but he didnt win the award for that
The Stiff wrote:The double arm patches were just so that anyone could see that it was obviously a Ghostbuster costume, no matter what angle the camera captured him at.
likely, but could also just be costume error, like the elbow pads
joeghostbuster wrote:
The Stiff wrote:It is awesome that he did this, but it does not have any connection to GB3. He simply wore the costume because it was an important part of his cameo in Zombieland.
true, but then why didnt he come out in zombie makeup or wearing his zombieland costume and makeup? yes he was "playing Ghostbusters" with Woody Harrelsons character, but he didnt win the award for that
:-|
The actor pictured is man from Chicago who was in an award show this week. This particular actor is one of the most egotistical people around and loves that his photos are being mistaken for signs that GB3 is a sure thing. Please don't feed his ego anymore by saying this picture is evidence of filming. It's embarrassing that anyone would use this photo in a news article without having done their research.
Bill looks as though he has that grizzled "I just got off a job" look to him. Reminds me of all the older guys I work with after doing a job for some 20+ years.

It ain't GB3 related, I know, but I'm just sayin', he can pull the working stiff look off in that uniform, now more than ever.
Really dont know why Bill Murray has done this. At a guess, I'd say he got payed, but then im sure Bill doesnt really need the money, so perhaps he enjoyed doing it. Its not something Im keen on seeing.

I truly pray GB3 does not happen. What ever we get will only ever be a massive compromise between giving the old fans something and rebooting for the new fans. Oh and did someone mention sarah silverman?... shudder...

It would be great to know what Murray actually thought of all this GB 'lark'...

tbip2001
I can say I'm looking forward to this for sure. I doubt it's GB3 related since the Z-land cameo and I don't care. This is bad ass! It's Bill Murray, most likely opting to put on the suit by personal choice as opposed to execs asking. Great stuff.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch the Extreme Ghostbusters episode Back in the Saddle. Worth watching if you want an idea of how a GB3 movie might turn out.
Yeah, it's Bill f****g Murray
coolest thing I've seen all week.
Tezrexx wrote: October 18th, 2023, 3:42 pm Did anyone ever find out why he did this?!
Impressive necromancy on a 13 year old thread. Most likely answer? They asked and he said yes.
Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]