When Slimer passes through Egon's latest invention, he is broken up into thousands of tiny little Slimers that coat the city in a layer of green goo. However, the Ghostbusters' solution to the problem only results in a larger - and - angrier - Slimer.
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- The title of the episode is a parody of the title of an anthology of science fiction stories, Adventures in Time and Space.
- Ray makes reference to the scene in the first Ghostbusters movie where Peter gives Egon a chocolate bar.
- Danny Mann makes an uncredited cameo as the voice of the Banana 9000, a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey.
- Three men appear in the street that look very similar to the Three Stooges.
- Peter references Howard the Duck.
- This episode is available on the official RGB DVD release "Slimefighters" along with three other episodes.
- The guys use a slime catching net along with a device that looks very much like the Ghost Sniffer that Venkman uses in Dana's apartment in the first movie.
- Peter Venkman: This is not fun! I've had fun, this isn't it!!
(screams after slipping on some slime)
- Mayor: I wonder if pittsburg needs a mayor.
|Episodes 01 - 05|
|Episodes 06 - 10|
|Episodes 11 - 15|
|Episodes 16 - 20|
|Episodes 21 - 25|
|Episodes 26 - 30|
|Episodes 31 - 35|
|Episodes 36 - 40|
|Episodes 41 - 45|
|Episodes 46 - 50|
|Episodes 51 - 55|
|Episodes 56 - 60|
|Episodes 61 - 65|