The guys fly to Hollywood to oversee the making of the Ghostbusters movie. What they didn't plan on was a sleeping studio ghost being awakened. It's up to the guys to save the day. First they have to find their packs which were replaced by props and then figure out how to go about trapping the ghost. Quiet on the set!
| This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2012)|
- Several references are made to the first Ghostbusters movie including the three main actors names.
- Although edited presumably for time on ABC Family, the episode ends with the Ghostbusters watching the premiere of their movie. A brief moment of the opening title is seen along with movie Venkman being heard saying "I'm going to turn over the next card and I want you to tell me..what it is" to which animated Venkman says "Ya know, he doesn't look a thing like me"
- The song used in this episode is Movie Star by Tahiti.
- Producer 1: I'd like to welcome you to the studio.
- Ray: Wow! This is really fantastic! It looks just like the real thing!
- Producer 1: That's why we wanted you here to advise us, make sure we're doing it right. After all, this is your life story.
- Peter: No problem. As long as you got the right people to play us. Admit it, Redford was dying to play me, right?
- Producer 2: Not exactly. Here's the cast list.
- Winston: Murray, Aykroyd and Ramis? What's that - a law firm?
- Janine: (said in 5 seconds) Ghostbusters. No, they're not here. That's right. They all went to California to make a movie and I can't come with them so I can answer your crummy call.